Last updated June 28, 2018
Do you have customers you want to offer purchases on a store account?
To accomplish this in GlobalTill:
- From the side navigation, select Customers > List.
2. Select the customer you wish to offer an account by selecting the View Customer button.
3. Select Actions > Edit Customer (if this is an existing customer).
4. Select the Billing & Pricing tab.
5. Enter the Credit Limit. This is the maximum amount in dollars the customer can purchase on account. It must be a number greater than 0.
6. Enter the Default Terms. This is the number of days a customer have to pay the invoice in full. This number must be 1 or greater.
7. Once the customer is set up, the Charge To Account Button will show up as an available payment method on the POS when that customer has been selected.