Last updated Jan 21, 2019
It happens. You find an error on a rather large invoice after it's been saved to GlobalTill. You'll have to void the invoice since it's already been posted and then reproduce it all over again. But there is a trick that can save you time in recreating the invoice.
Follow these steps.
- From the side navigation, select Selling > Invoices.
- Find the invoice in question and select View or Edit.
3. From the top-right corner, select Special > Void Invoice.
4. Make Sure Immediate Post is Checked.
5. If a payment has NOT occurred, uncheck Also Reverse Payment otherwise leave it checked.
6. Select Submit.
7. Now go to the voided (negative) invoice that you just created, and void it per the instructions above but this time leave immediate post unchecked so that you can modify the invoice. Reverse payment should also be checked (if the payment had occurred) and not checked (if the payment had not occurred).
8. From here you can edit the invoice, delete the product in question and add then it back at the correct units per case and price.